Herbert is a high quality manufacturer, with over 50 years of experience. We supply handling systems for the agricultural, fresh pack (root vegetables), food processing, materials handling and waste management industries. We specialise in highly efficient handling systems, designed to meet your operational needs.
At Herbert, we are with you all the way, from initial design and layout to building the equipment, installation and ongoing support. Our vegetable handling equipment is renowned for quality of design and manufacture. This means longer life, increased reliability, lower maintenance and lower running costs.
Mechanical Engineer (Fulltime)
Are you a school leaver, expert, team player, flexible, independent, analytical, accurate and practical, ready for a new challenge and do you feel at home in a work atmosphere that is open and direct? Then this is the challenge you are looking for!
De daily activities consist of:
- Preparation of layout drawings
- Purchasing of machines and components
- Developing machines and installations that are manufactured by ourselves
- Oversee appointments, budgets and delivery dates
- Mechanical engineering training (or comparable) MBO / HBO
- Experience with the 3D drawing package (Solid Works ) and MS-office applications
- Capable for small business trips.
- Good command of written and spoken Dutch, English and German.
- Technical understanding
- Communicative and effective skills at all levels and functions
- Able to work independently and systematically
- Commercial attitude and good analytical skills
- No 9 to 5 mentality
Herbert BV offers an interesting job in a pleasant, informal working environment. In addition to a good salary and excellent benefits, we offer you the opportunity to further develop yourself through training and courses. There are also certainly opportunities to grow within Herbert BV.
Have you become enthusiastic after reading this job profile and does your profile fit in well? Then send your resume to Info@herbertsolutions.com
If you want more information about this position, please contact the personnel department via +31(0)40-2010 434. (Jeroen van Dongen)